Monday, April 6, 2009

Our March Madness!

Oh my gosh! I completely missed blogging in March! Where to start!? I have some cute pictures to share, but can't figure out how to get them off the camera (new camera). We have been relatively well. No one has been sick...knock on wood. Logan and Kalyn participated in Jump Rope for Heart for school and had a good time. They are both doing really well in school. Brayden and Madisen keep us busy. Brayden loves to make us laugh, and Madi has migrated to become queen destroyer of things...speaking of I must hurry with this (she spilled a thing of juice and is now playng with the phone). I had gall bladder surgery...doing well...Heavenly Father thought I should be back to normal 5 days after, with a dead frog incident(blech) and an overflowed toilet. Oh we also, made an ER trip this month and I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Gotta go, but at least I've blogged!

No comments:


Logan....I mean Wolverine.

Our Kalyn-Hannah Montana.

Arghh...Captain Brayden.

Madisen the Ballerina.

Ally, Brayden, and Kalyn waiting in line for a game at the carnival.

The McCauley, Haworth, and O'Connor kids.

Seeing ddoouubbllee? Look at all those muscles!

Melissa and Madi.

Trunk or Treating 2008

This year our ward had a carnival and the trunk or treating for the kids. My sister Melissa and her daughter Ally came with us. They all had a good time. They got lots of candy, and that IS the most important thing you know.