Monday, August 23, 2010

Momma Mia!

It seems this momma bird was having a challenging summer like I was. Her kids were fighting and knocking each other around, they weren't always being very obedient and didn't always stay where they were supposed to. POW! POP!

So I decided to help my fellow momma out. I built guard rails so the kids couldn't fall out anymore. Here is a video of her grounding them, for all the scary scenarios they put her through. A few weeks later the baby bird learned to fly and would hang outside our window as if to say "thanks for saving my life". You're very welcome...now come and help me!

No comments:


Logan....I mean Wolverine.

Our Kalyn-Hannah Montana.

Arghh...Captain Brayden.

Madisen the Ballerina.

Ally, Brayden, and Kalyn waiting in line for a game at the carnival.

The McCauley, Haworth, and O'Connor kids.

Seeing ddoouubbllee? Look at all those muscles!

Melissa and Madi.

Trunk or Treating 2008

This year our ward had a carnival and the trunk or treating for the kids. My sister Melissa and her daughter Ally came with us. They all had a good time. They got lots of candy, and that IS the most important thing you know.