Monday, August 23, 2010

WHOOO HOOO! Back to School!

Today was the first day back to school...Yes!

Logan is in the 4th grade.



Kalyn is in the 2nd grade.



Brayden is in Kindergarten.





Madisen has the house to herself and her mom.





We have a new schedule. I drop off all the kids at 7:40 a.m. Brayden starts at 7:45and the other kids start at 7:55. I pick up Brayden at 11:10 unless it's Wednesday, then I pick him up at 10:45. I pick up Kalyn at 1:35 and Logan at 2:25. If it's Wednesday, then I pick both of them up at 1:35. Don't even get me started on minimum days! Got it? Good, cuz I don't!

So I asked them how their first day was.
Logan: "GREAT! I love my teacher and it's going to be an awesome year!" I'm glad Logan, that's great I said.

Kalyn: "SUPER! My teacher is so nice and she'll let me go to the bathroom whenever I need to!" That's really good Kalyn, I'm so glad that you're happy I said.

Brayden: "There is a stupid boy named Derrick and he called me a "dip face" and then wouldn't let me talk to my "girl friend"....Mom he's dumb! I do like Miss Key though". Ummm...Brayden, I'm glad you like your teacher?!? I said.



This is going to be.....a year!

1 comment:

The Farmer's Wife said...

LOL! I am glad your kids all had a great day! Praying for Logan to have a better year this year.


Logan....I mean Wolverine.

Our Kalyn-Hannah Montana.

Arghh...Captain Brayden.

Madisen the Ballerina.

Ally, Brayden, and Kalyn waiting in line for a game at the carnival.

The McCauley, Haworth, and O'Connor kids.

Seeing ddoouubbllee? Look at all those muscles!

Melissa and Madi.

Trunk or Treating 2008

This year our ward had a carnival and the trunk or treating for the kids. My sister Melissa and her daughter Ally came with us. They all had a good time. They got lots of candy, and that IS the most important thing you know.